With over 23 years at CBRE, Anshuman pioneered the entry of professional real estate consulting services in India. He grew the India business for CBRE to offer real estate solutions like Strategic Consulting, Advisory & Transaction services, Retail, Valuations/Appraisals, Industrial & Logistics, Capital Markets, Asset Services and Project Management.
Through his tenure, Anshuman has been involved in some of the largest and most prestigious advisory assignments in the country's post liberalization era, including a disinvestment exercise for a portfolio of 26 Government-owned hospitality assets, privatization of airports and various other infrastructure projects.
Anshuman has had excellent exposure in global and regional markets, while enjoying longstanding client relationships. He has played a prime role in assisting a large number of multinational corporations in establishing and successfully running their India operations.
Under Anshuman’s guidance, CBRE has successfully provided effective real estate solutions for a diverse range of projects in India and South East Asia. He has also advised various international real estate financial institutions and private equity funds on investments in the realty sector in the region.
Anshuman is a well-renowned leader at industry forums. He is the Co-Chair of the National Committee on Real Estate and Housing for Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), the largest Industry body in India. He is also member of CII’s National Council.
Anshuman has been identified as the first Chairman of the South Asia Board for RICS. He is also a member of AMCHAM (American Chamber of Commerce in India) and India Chapter Board member of Asia Pacific Real Estate Association (APREA).
Anshuman holds a Master’s degree in Business Administration from London, United Kingdom and a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from Delhi University.
Accreditations and affiliations
- Co- Chair of the National Committee on Real Estate and Housing for Confederation of Indian
- Industry (CII), the largest Industry body in India. He is also member of their National Council
- The First and current, Chairman of the South Asia Board for RICS
- Member of AMCHAM (American Chamber of Commerce in India)
- India Chapter Board member of Asia Pacific Real Estate Association (APREA)
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from SRCC, Delhi University
- MBA from Schillers University in London, UK
- Award for Excellence in Leadership - Asia Circle of Excellence
- Building Industry Leadership Award - Builder Information Bureau
- Pioneering work in the Real Estate Services Industry – Infra & Realty Sutra Awards
- Appreciation of contribution to real estate industry - Confederation of Indian Industry
- NATCON 2008 Award – CREDAI
- Real Estate Icons of India Award – Stars of the Industry Group